The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion

We of The Legion stand together, united in our common goal to defend one another, enjoy ourselves and thrive.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Introducing Our Sister Alliance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Oden
The Leadership
The Leadership
Lord Oden

Introducing Our Sister Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Our Sister Alliance   Introducing Our Sister Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Below I would like all members of our sister alliance to introduce themselves, it is important to all that we all communicate so that the two alliances act as one.

Tell us about your gaming life, how long you have played KofC - alliances, reasons for behing here and anything else you think is interesting.

I am Lord Oden, I have been playing the game for 7 months now - started as a member of TITANS, worked my way to officer then VC before leaving to co-found The Legion with Lord Neithan and Lady Laith.

I look forward to reading about all of you in the coming days.
Back to top Go down
thanatos

thanatos

Introducing Our Sister Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Our Sister Alliance   Introducing Our Sister Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:17 pm

hi i am thanatos ive been playing koc since July i started out in the titans then i move to the legion and then to were im at now i love this game and if you dont have me as a facebook friend my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] everyone have a good time and be safe cyclops
Back to top Go down

Introducing Our Sister Alliance
Page 1 of 1