The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion

We of The Legion stand together, united in our common goal to defend one another, enjoy ourselves and thrive.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Introducing......the leaders!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neithan
Admin
Neithan

Introducing......the leaders! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing......the leaders!   Introducing......the leaders! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Okay, for those of you who don't know me, I'm Neithan. I'm called all sorts of things, but many people refer to me as Cam (it's short, people are lazy). I'm a jack of all trades, and work behind the scenes to try and smooth out the potholes you find now and then. I'm the administrator here, so any problems with the forum should be directed at me. Any ideas on how to fix, improve, and just make this a better forum are always welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://thelegion.editboard.com
Lord Oden
The Leadership
The Leadership
Lord Oden

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......the leaders!   Introducing......the leaders! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Ok, hello, I am Lord Oden... I like long walks, holding hands - summer days and large quantities of beer!!

For those who know me hello and thank you for joining me in The Legion, it was a brave step to take... but I hope you agree you are the better for it.

For those getting to know me I to thank you for joining and I look forward to working with you to make The Legion the very best alliance in this and any domain.
Back to top Go down
Laith
The Leadership
The Leadership

PostSubject: Hello!   Introducing......the leaders! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Hi, I'm Laith. I like to talk, even if I have no idea what the conversation is about I'll attempt to join in anyway. So feel free to tell me to be quiet anytime. Also if you are having problems with another alliance, message me, I'll talk to them too Smile

I look forward to talking and working with everyone!
Back to top Go down
Laith
The Leadership
The Leadership

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......the leaders!   Introducing......the leaders! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:41 am

Lord Oden.

As chanc I spend a lot of time in game discussing politics and other such things with fellow leadership in other alliances, I am also always looking for opportunities for us to grow be it through recruitment or through conquest. I am always open to suggestions and encourage anyone to speak up in alliance chat / message me / use the forum to air their views.

Lord Neithan.

Neithan, also known as Cam….or Lord Cameo (the ladies man) is one of the founding members of The Legion and as VC he fills many roles, the most serious of which is working closely with me in ‘buildings bridges’ with other alliances and sometimes, when we want, assisting in ripping those bridges down too. Neithan runs the alliance forum and in game is essential in the planning that goes into any war The Legion launch’s.

Lady Laith.

Laith was a founding member of The Legion and fills the most vital of the VC roles as she runs the alliance diplomacy, all messages into the alliance are handled by Laith. Any issues you have with any other alliance, be it regarding wilds, attacks / scouting’s please forward reports to Laith and she will take action on your behalf. I also ask that all members DO NOT get involved in back and forth with other alliance leadership, if you are being messaged refer it to Laith to resolve.

Lord SirBBG.

SirBBG as VC is now filling a new role for the alliance, he from today is the alliance ‘gatekeeper’ and is the only person who can approve people into this alliance. If you have friends you would like to apply to this alliance then please speak to BBG and he will look into it. We are always very careful on recruitment and are not looking to expand alliance numbers any higher than where we are at right now however this is down to BBG to make decisions on this and im sure he wont mind me speaking on his behalf here when I say exceptions are made for players of experience and who will bring benefits to the alliance.

Lord Rigmaster.

Rig as VC will be filling a new and important role and will be monitoring our alliance members growth and activity. He will also be the member of leadership communicating with the alliance the most through messages and also posts in the forum. I cannot stress how important it is that all members check their messages, responsding where appropriate and also view the forum when directed. It has become to apparent that some here don’t and probably wont even be reading this now, so will miss me saying that I enjoy the company of teenage girls…that’s where my nic name PBear comes from (jk), however I digress… Rigmaster will be sending out important communications and people not replying will be warned and then if continue to ignore him will be removed from the alliance.

Lady Liesell.

Liesell as an officer of our alliance and her role is vital to our war efforts. She is responsible for the spreadsheets you see when we go to war and also has begun work on mapping out our enemies too. A key function for Liesell is our alliance map, with new members this is being updated currently and soon she will be asking you to confirm city locations so that we can plot wars more accurately. If you have any thoughts or suggestions with regards to the spreadsheets we use for wars please message Liesell.

Lord Ladyman.

Ladyman is the officer in charge of our links with Legio, our sister alliance. He works closely with their leadership and is the link between the two. He works on transferring people, promoting those ready from our sister to here and is also going to be looking at in the coming days moving those less active/wanting a change from Legion to our sister alliance. If you would like to make a move or if you would like to know more about our sister alliance including recommending people to it or just any questions please direct these to Lord Ladyman.

Lord Ophioneus.

Ophi is our newly appointed tactical war officer and his role is when we look at a new target he will put together and execute plans to take out key targets, he will work with those members with the facility to port and break enemy strongholds ideally in the opening moments of the war effort. We have lots of different types of players in this alliance which is what makes us strong and as such I ask that if you do use the port and attack tactic and have the facility to do so when war comes please message Lord Ophioneus so he knows who you are and can discuss with you tactics and assign you targets in our next war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......the leaders!   Introducing......the leaders! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing......the leaders!
Page 1 of 1