The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion

We of The Legion stand together, united in our common goal to defend one another, enjoy ourselves and thrive.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+6
shawnpaul
Lady Firecrotch/Classy
Brixta
Lord_Fagin
bamm44
badbutgood
10 posters
AuthorMessage
badbutgood

Introduce Yourself  Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:23 am

Hi Legion members I am BBG bad but good or like Oden calls me Big Bad Grandad. I am from Alabama in the states. I am on all day from 8 am till 12am if you need anything just ask me in chat and i will help anyway i can. I love to chat and get to know all players and I think we have a great group of people here in the Legion. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bamm44

PostSubject: self introduction   Introduce Yourself  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:11 am

I am bamm44 from the USA. BAM is the initials of my name and 4 is my favorite number so thats how I came up with bamm44. I am on kingdoms of camelot as much as possible and love to help people any way I can. I have only been playing for a few months so I am not as experienced as others but will help where i can. I like to chat but when their are a lot of people on it goes to fast and I go brain dead so dont take it personal if I dont respond quickly. santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.pochels.com
Lord_Fagin

Lord_Fagin

PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:55 am

Well I am either Fagin or Friendin depending on your facebook settings.

I am Jase, aged 40 and I love nothing better than staring at my monitor whilst playing on KOC all day.

Also enjoy getting wood and emptying it in the Relief Station.

Back to top Go down
Brixta

PostSubject: Introducing Lady Brixta   Introduce Yourself  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Hi all,

I´m Brixta AKA Queeny (courtesy of Rich), AKA Stalker (someone called Hungry wishes that was true), AKA Bruja (meaning witch), AKA Angel (Fagin, what were you thinking? lol) and AKA Linda (we all know Cam is a bit blind). Most probably more nicknames will come along. No worries, I´m used to it, as it happens to me in real life, in fact Brixta is a real life nickname I picked up when living in London and takes after a dangerous and dodgy London neighbourhood, Brixton. Let your imagination flow here! Wink

I am the one who "types in with an accent" (so does Bam say Wink ), an easy target to take piss out off (although I strike back, so beware), the one that mainly logs into KoC to chat away -which explains my crappy might and army- and to improve my English -learning new words by the minute such as brown-nose, felching, ding-a-long, etc.-, and ... and... ¡oh yeah! because I do really laugh out loud staring at my screen when I type lol, LOL, lmao, LMAO, pmsl, PMSL, Very Happy:D:D:D:D, hahahaha and HAHAHAHA.

See you all ... in the chat, that is.

(Sorry Cam, can´t find my pics from last summer wearing a bikini, but this one should make it up as I´m just wearing a T-shirt with no underwear. Enjoy! Wink )
[Only mods are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Lady Firecrotch/Classy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:56 am

<----- Needs moderator access post haste!!!! For quality assurance I promise. Gotta make sure the Goldbond is working up to snuff. Purely a quality control issue here
Back to top Go down
shawnpaul

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Trying to decide what to say, wishing had the gift for add libbing. So deside to get straight. To the point.
Work, visit with wife, play KOC, sometimes play Zelda( not some much now, because I love to chat and here at Legion always have someone to talk to ) sleep. And various other things during long builds. Do not have nicknames. Shawn Paul (First and middle name) I am who I am and nothing more or less ( Some people might disagree on that one) but not me I think I more sometimes. But then someone comes along and proves other wise. (Mostly my wife) Razz I love here so much, but why cant she let me leave reality every now and then. What a Face
Back to top Go down
rainab

PostSubject: RainaB   Introduce Yourself  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Hi Legion. Most of you know me, just wanted to check in and say Hi! =D
Back to top Go down
Gordon Lee

PostSubject: Hey   Introduce Yourself  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Just checking in. Wife, Kids, I am 40......that is about it!
Back to top Go down
DeviousWraith

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Hey all. I'm Jason AKA "Wraith", and I live sunny, and snowy Denver, Colorado. I'm 39 years old, and have been gaming my entire life.

Nice to meet you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
thanatos

thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:34 am

hi everyone my name is david aka thanatos aka deth most of you guys probably know me from when i was with the titans i was know as deth i thought i would change my name because i change alliances but anyways i live in the U.S.A. in Texas i like to play games read books and many other things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1