The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion

We of The Legion stand together, united in our common goal to defend one another, enjoy ourselves and thrive.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Lady Firecrotch/Classy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Firecrotch/Classy

Lady Firecrotch/Classy Empty
PostSubject: Lady Firecrotch/Classy   Lady Firecrotch/Classy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:07 am

That's right all, I made my own thread, but let's be serious, we all know I deserve one. So where do I start. Single white redhead with a slight skin irritation, looking for another single white cougar. I like walks on the beach and am an Aquarius..... Hold up....wrong kinda personals?

Well then let me say I'm a long time player of KOC, although you'd never know it looking at my might. I'm really laid back and conservative in my building and at the end of the day am here to shoot the breeze and have some fun. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask and I'll do what I can or point ya to the right person to help. I'm 28 and from Calgary Canada. As for the all important question of if I'm a cougar or a manther, I'm gonna leave ya'll guessing Wink

On that note, I will now make a new commercial advertisement in my long running series.

"Have you ever been caught in one of those "awkward moments". You know what I'm talking about. It's your third date, every things going great. He takes you out to dinner at a fancy restaurant and you know what that means. Third date, fancy meal, he actually is wearing a suit and doesn't smell like feet....he wants sex. Now this wouldn't be awkward at all normally, in fact you quite like the guy, but you're having one of your "outbreaks". Well now that can be our little secret. Just make sure you always carry a tube of Goldbond in your purse and the rash will be gone in no time at all. He won't ever have to know you have a bout of "firecrotch" until you have already had a chance to block and delete him from Facebook the next day. Change your phone number and no one has to ever know. Now how much would you pay for this little miracle. I bet you're thinking your first born child, and although that sounds good, we already have several of those. Lucky for you all we require is a payment of $9.99 or you can simply recruit a player with over 1.7 million might into the alliance and get a free tube. Order now as supplies are limited and you don't want to get caught in another ones of those "awkward nights" without a tube of this miracle medicated powder!"
Back to top Go down
Lord Oden
The Leadership
The Leadership
Lord Oden

PostSubject: Re: Lady Firecrotch/Classy   Lady Firecrotch/Classy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:49 pm

The idea behind the forum is to share not scare!! lol
Back to top Go down
Liesell

PostSubject: Re: Lady Firecrotch/Classy   Lady Firecrotch/Classy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:12 am

LMAO - long running series, you say? I would have thought business would be good lol!
Back to top Go down
Lady Firecrotch/Classy

PostSubject: Re: Lady Firecrotch/Classy   Lady Firecrotch/Classy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:47 am

Business hasn't been good or bad, it's merely changed as I've been made an exclusive dealer to certain top level officers within the organization. As for scaring people, Odie, you know I'm just a big old burning teddy
Back to top Go down
shawnpaul

PostSubject: Re: Lady Firecrotch/Classy   Lady Firecrotch/Classy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Truth or fiction??? That is the question. Definitely scary
Back to top Go down
Ophioneus

Ophioneus

PostSubject: Re: Lady Firecrotch/Classy   Lady Firecrotch/Classy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:37 am

I just vomited in my mouth.. only a little though. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Firecrotch/Classy   Lady Firecrotch/Classy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Firecrotch/Classy
Page 1 of 1