The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion

We of The Legion stand together, united in our common goal to defend one another, enjoy ourselves and thrive.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Random Philosophical Thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Firecrotch/Classy

Random Philosophical Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Random Philosophical Thoughts   Random Philosophical Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:58 am

Why Nestle Crunch Bars Are The Healthiest food In The World:

Good news ladies, we can now eat our chocolate and not feel guilty. How you ask? Elementary my dear girls. Chocolate comes from the cocoa bean. Beans are used by vegetarians as a protein substitute for meat (so meat food group). Beans are also a vegetable (so fruits and veges). We also know it contains milk (dairy family). Now with a nestle crunch bar you have rice in it which covers the grains. On top of all that it has sugar which fills the 5th and ever important "extras" food group. So there you have it, all your food groups in one compact little bar of goodness. Eat up my friends, Eat Up!!!
Back to top Go down
bamm44

PostSubject: chocolate    Random Philosophical Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:35 am

my favorite chocolat is the new snickers with almonds in them! then rae tells me about pancakes with chocolate chips with and white macadamium nut shavings with smiley faces on them Wink mmmm sounds good but dont think I will ever get to try them Sad
I do have a big sweet tooth! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.pochels.com
Lady Firecrotch/Classy

PostSubject: Re: Random Philosophical Thoughts   Random Philosophical Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:38 am

I'm gonna put my name on the wait list now for some of Rae's pancakes...and i mean that in every sense! Except no nuts...i'm allergic. I provide them for others to eat, but i wont munch on them myself...once again take that in anyway you want cause all are accurate. pirat
Back to top Go down
Lord Oden
The Leadership
The Leadership
Lord Oden

PostSubject: Re: Random Philosophical Thoughts   Random Philosophical Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Jeez, too many nut jokes.
Back to top Go down
Liesell

PostSubject: Re: Random Philosophical Thoughts   Random Philosophical Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:30 am

Firecrotch - are you and Ladyman the same person?? lollll
Back to top Go down
Lady Firecrotch/Classy

PostSubject: Re: Random Philosophical Thoughts   Random Philosophical Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:50 am

Indeed we are nut the same person. He is far to suave for the likes of me and my skills. I can be bought off by a mere BLT, lightly toasted on whole wheat. Where as I hear you need to provide chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream and a side bowl of fresh hand washed fruit from the virgin islands to appease him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Philosophical Thoughts   Random Philosophical Thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Philosophical Thoughts
Page 1 of 1