The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion

We of The Legion stand together, united in our common goal to defend one another, enjoy ourselves and thrive.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Music - what do you listen to?

Go down 
+7
thanatos
Laith
bamm44
Lady Firecrotch/Classy
Liesell
Lord_Fagin
Neithan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Neithan
Admin
Neithan

Music - what do you listen to? Empty
PostSubject: Music - what do you listen to?   Music - what do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:57 am

It's said that music really describes a lot of who you are, so it must mean I'm insane to be all over the place. I'll list some of my favorite bands/artists here to see what reactions I get.

First off, let me say one of my favorite bands has to be the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Some of their latest stuff is a bit redundant of older songs, but they still capture a lot of the sound in my life here. Very California sounding I guess.

Audioslave
Tool
Muse
Cage the Elephant
Modest Mouse
A Perfect Circle
Mana
Regina Spektor
Juanes
Nirvana
Shakira (older stuff was better)
La Oreja Van Gogh
Yoko Kanno
Rammstein
Cetra (unknown band, look up City of Fallen Angels, it's awesome)

That's all that I can think of off the top of my head. I listen to a lot of composers as well, from the classical to the modern. Musical scores from films, games and so forth. Nobuo Uematsu, John Williams, Danny Elfman (who doesn't like Nightmare Before Christmas?)
Back to top Go down
https://thelegion.editboard.com
Lord_Fagin

Lord_Fagin

PostSubject: My Music   Music - what do you listen to? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:03 am

Rage Against the Machine
System of a Down
Metallica
Nirvana
Slayer
Iron Maiden
AC/DC
Pantera
Megadeth
Anthrax
Ozzy
Led Zep
Sabbath
Deep Purple
S.O.D
Biohazard
Sabbat
Acid Reign

Back to top Go down
Liesell

PostSubject: Re: Music - what do you listen to?   Music - what do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:24 am

I get to see Metallica next Friday - woooo hooooooo! Tragic fan, as am also flying to Sydney to see them AGAIN in November....

very eclectic music taste otherwise - Must be exceedingly mentally unhinged, then Cam Smile

car at moment has: Metallica Death magnetic, Disturbed The sickness, lady Gaga, Greenday American Idiot, System of a down mesmerize, random mix CD of my own devising

hmmm.

but then the CD player at home has Faithess in it atm! Prior to that, was cat stevens greatest hits...

oh well - draw from this what you will Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lady Firecrotch/Classy

PostSubject: Re: Music - what do you listen to?   Music - what do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:58 am

Anything that is depressing or overly angry. I like upbeat stuff and due to my job I listen to pretty much whatever people request, and then I just blend it all together Smile

That being said the following songs need to be burnt and never spoken of again: YMCA, Bunny Hop, Chicken Dance, Cotton Eyed Hoe, and Solja Boi
Back to top Go down
bamm44

PostSubject: music hmmm    Music - what do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 am

i actually like most types of music ! exept clasical . here are some examples of my favorite artist and you will see i do listen to country most of the time.

Bob Segar, Brad Paisley, Elvis, Creed, Nickelback, Alabama, Evanescence, Willie Nelson, Toby Keith, George Strait, Zac Brown Band,carie underwood, luther vandross, lady gaga, greenday, AC/DC , Ozzy , journey, nazareth, Alan jackson, madonna, Aerosmith ,Bad Company,Matchbox Twenty,Paramore , led zeplin, stevie wonder.

their are many more but out of the ones listed Bob Segar is my favorite he is the man!!

thanks for reading have a good one
Back to top Go down
http://www.pochels.com
Laith
The Leadership
The Leadership

PostSubject: Re: Music - what do you listen to?   Music - what do you listen to? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:30 am

Green Day
Sum 41
Offspring
Nirvana
Red Hot Chili peppers
Jawbreaker
Blink 182
Buck O Nine
Descendents
Foxboro Hottubs
Fenix TX
Less Than Jake
Linkin Park
The living End
Pixies
Suicide Machines
Weezer
Beatles
Grateful Dead

Just a sampling so you get the idea Smile
Back to top Go down
thanatos

thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Music - what do you listen to?   Music - what do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:47 pm

i listen mostly to metal and techno
amon amarth Mad
3 doors down
da rude
basshunters
and the list goes on i just dont feel like puting more lol!
Back to top Go down
Rigmaster

Rigmaster

PostSubject: Re: Music - what do you listen to?   Music - what do you listen to? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:28 am

I listen to Rage Against The Machine, 311, Matalica, Motley Crue, Queensryche, Twisted Sister, W.A.S.P., Ratt, Godsmack, Van Halen, Eiffel 65, Boston, Alanis Morrisette, Dethlok, Enya, Evanescense, Shinedown, Slip Knot, Turbid North, Steppenwolf and more.

I like a lot of kinds of music. I love techno beats.
Back to top Go down
DeviousWraith

PostSubject: Re: Music - what do you listen to?   Music - what do you listen to? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:56 pm

The Beatles
The Eagles
Slipknot
Slayer
System Of A Down
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Blue Oyster Cult
Lady Gaga (Yes, you read that right) affraid
John Williams
Danny Elfman

Just to name a very few.
Back to top Go down
Needy

PostSubject: Music   Music - what do you listen to? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:21 pm

I listen and like basically every form of music.

I was raised on Motley Crue, Pink Floyd, Styx, Ozzy, MSG etc..

I was a sound man for many Rock and Country bands back in the late 80's early 90's and haven't found music yet that I can't handle.

Do miss those days tho.

Currently liken the sounds of Pearl Jam, Creed to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Lord GeofferyJ

PostSubject: Re: Music - what do you listen to?   Music - what do you listen to? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:11 pm

I like most music. If its got a good beat , I like it!! I like some metal , pop, hip hop, mostly dance music and just a little bit of country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music - what do you listen to?   Music - what do you listen to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music - what do you listen to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion :: The Tavern :: The Three Arrows-
Jump to: