The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion

We of The Legion stand together, united in our common goal to defend one another, enjoy ourselves and thrive.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:54 pm

**** WAR POLL ****

Go down 
4 posters

Who do you want to war with in 2011?
Truly Elite
**** WAR POLL **** I_vote_lcap6%**** WAR POLL **** I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Special Ops
 6% [ 1 ]
Hells Angels
 6% [ 1 ]
THE DOGS OF WAR
**** WAR POLL **** I_vote_lcap0%**** WAR POLL **** I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Victorious
**** WAR POLL **** I_vote_lcap41%**** WAR POLL **** I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
SoA/MoA
 0% [ 0 ]
Inner Circle
 6% [ 1 ]
Knights of the Mist
 0% [ 0 ]
Demonic Chronic Ninjas
 6% [ 1 ]
Other
**** WAR POLL **** I_vote_lcap29%**** WAR POLL **** I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lord_Fagin

Lord_Fagin

**** WAR POLL **** Empty
PostSubject: **** WAR POLL ****   **** WAR POLL **** Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:18 pm

The leadership would like to know your opinion on whom should feel the wrath of the Legion in 2011.

If there is anyone special, that are not on the list that you would like to feel our love, then please let me know whom and the reason

Cheers Fagin
Back to top Go down
jimb

**** WAR POLL **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **** WAR POLL ****   **** WAR POLL **** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:11 am

Lady angelface19:20 we will not be atytacking the legion until we have wayyyy more might lol..

The Hive
Back to top Go down
LadyValerie

LadyValerie

**** WAR POLL **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **** WAR POLL ****   **** WAR POLL **** Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:15 pm

I took a vote.

I am a with Legio Frerrata, so i think it counts.
Back to top Go down
Neithan
Admin
Neithan

**** WAR POLL **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **** WAR POLL ****   **** WAR POLL **** Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Even though it's not up there, I voted for other. Fallynn and Solitude are both targets I'd like to see eliminated before they decide to come at The Legion or our sister. Pretty much any small member alliance should be targeted and eliminated as they are essentially a rogue element to contend with. While they are high in might, I do not want to be engaged in a war only to have them come at one of us and cripple us while in mid war.

Edit: Forgot to mention, V's always been off the books. While we parted ways based on differences of how things should be run, I just ignored them as I didn't want them blaming me for everything. If we took them out, they'd then have some fantasy to cling to and say that it was all because of me. I'm more content to just ignore them and see if they fail or not. Even stuck up for them when allies wanted to bang them around. I eventually quit trying though, as all I did was try to keep them from being ganged up on when Chase and Azor sent out those stupid boastful messages. They didn't do anything to MoA really, we were the ones to wipe MoA off the map and force them to merge with SoA. True that we are a much stronger alliance than V was at the time, but it still shows you what kind of strength we bring to bear.

I'd like to hit Knights of the Mist, or one of the loudmouths who think they are so tough.
Back to top Go down
https://thelegion.editboard.com
Sponsored content

**** WAR POLL **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **** WAR POLL ****   **** WAR POLL **** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**** WAR POLL ****
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion :: The Town Square :: Notice Board-
Jump to: