The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion

We of The Legion stand together, united in our common goal to defend one another, enjoy ourselves and thrive.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:54 pm

My conversation with Azor

Go down 
+6
Liesell
bamm44
Neithan
peachwings
Loweasy
Lord Oden
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Oden
The Leadership
The Leadership
Lord Oden

My conversation with Azor Empty
PostSubject: My conversation with Azor   My conversation with Azor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Hello all,

I wanted to share with the alliance and interesting conversation I had with Azor, he is the chancellor of an alliance called Victorious who are currently at war with Mists of Avalons.

As you will be aware, we have replaced Mists in 4th spot in the domain, below is the messages shared since we took that spot.

I am VERY interested in what people think my next reply should be......
------------------------------

To: Me
Subject: Congrats!
Date: Oct 26, 04:10 PM
ReplyDelete Block this user

your #4 now.
-----------------------------------------------
Subject: re: Congrats!
Date: Oct 26, 04:20 PM
Hey Azor,

Thank you, that was kind of you to say. Yeh we are doing very well considering the alliance is only a month old.

Im sure Cam or Laith would have liked to reply, but being in a top 10 alliance does keep you busy... which im sure you will find out soon enough, keep pushing and im sure you guys will make it soon.

Anyway thanks again for the congrats, very big of you to acknowledge how well we are doing.

Look forward to chatting again.

Oden
----------------------------------------------------------
Subject: re: re: Congrats!
Date: Oct 26, 04:24 PM
honestly oden, it was a little of both.

Glad you are doing well, but you climbed to 4th because we have been hammering on MoA.

I dont think we will ever climb to the top 10, not now. we are simply having way too much fun taking on "big game" Very Happy
----------------------------------------------------------

So everyone, what should I reply... I have some thoughts.... most of them will get censored, please do not hold back though.
Back to top Go down
Loweasy

PostSubject: Re: My conversation with Azor   My conversation with Azor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Question Question
Back to top Go down
peachwings

PostSubject: Re: My conversation with Azor   My conversation with Azor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Dearest Azor,

You're a Prick with a capital P.

Sincerely,
Peachwings
Back to top Go down
Neithan
Admin
Neithan

PostSubject: Re: My conversation with Azor   My conversation with Azor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:57 pm

How about:

SirAzor,
Yes, war does drain might, we just had a massive war and are still rebuilding troops, it wasn't that that gave us the might at all to go push past MoA. Nor was it the members we have added thus far. No, it was all your war with MoA that allowed us to push past them. So with that, we are ever so thankful for you allowing us to get past them. I don't know how to ever repay you, thank you for your actions and good luck with your war"

Or is that a tad too much?
Back to top Go down
https://thelegion.editboard.com
bamm44

PostSubject: Re: My conversation with Azor   My conversation with Azor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:31 pm

As many of you may know I followed cam and laith here from victorious. I became friends with a lot of the people in victorious and really do not want to take it out on them that their leader Azor is a CONTROL FREAK AND A REAL ASSH..... !

so my response would be....

Azor

You will not be a top 10 due to lack of leadership, ethics and vision!! Thanks for the vote of confidence but you had nothing to do with
The Legion moving forward in our quest to be the # 1 alliance ! It just shows what an egomaniac you are that you would think you had something to do with it ! I would personaly love it if you would drop out of Victorious so i could attack and farm you daily! I really dont want to take it out on your alliance for the fact you are a CONTROL FREAK AND A REAL ASSH....... in the game and in RL !
Have a Nice Day!
BAMM44

so is my response truly clear on my feelings? or do you think i am beating around the bush to much? and i would have put one of the little mood symols but didnt see one of a hand flipping the bird!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pochels.com
Liesell

PostSubject: Re: My conversation with Azor   My conversation with Azor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Dear Lord Azor,

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the f**k do you think you're talking to?"

(maniacal laughter)

OR

You have been placed in a queue. Your personal war front will be opened shortly. please keep your connection open. Note that The Legion is experiencing peak demand at the moment, but rest assured, your attitude is important to us, and our friendly warriors will be dealing with you shortly

Thankyou.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lady Firecrotch/Classy

PostSubject: Re: My conversation with Azor   My conversation with Azor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:55 pm

The following reply may be monitored for training and quality assurance.

This system is voice automated.

Please say the name of the person with whom you'd like to speak.

I think you said Neithan. Is this correct.

We are transferring your call now....

Sorry but Neithan is temporarily busy leading his alliance to the top, but your call is important to us and will be answered as soon as he is available.

The approximate wait time is 1 week.

Would you like to continue to hold

I think you said no?

Is this correct?

Well F*** you too!

Thanks for your message and have a great day!
Back to top Go down
BuzzKillington

BuzzKillington

PostSubject: Re: My conversation with Azor   My conversation with Azor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Maybe MoA have been resting on their mighty laurels far too long. The legion on the other hand are a band of battle hardened veterans who fear no one. flower
Back to top Go down
Lord Hungrymyers

Lord Hungrymyers

PostSubject: Re: My conversation with Azor   My conversation with Azor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:27 pm

How about?

Would you like to feel our sword you arrogant little cock?
Then place them on Hostile? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Laith
The Leadership
The Leadership

PostSubject: Re: My conversation with Azor   My conversation with Azor Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:17 am

you don't respond. don't give him the satisfaction of knowing that he irritated us.

There are still good people in V and I do not want to fight them.
Back to top Go down
Lady Firecrotch/Classy

PostSubject: Re: My conversation with Azor   My conversation with Azor Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:47 am

Spoil Sport No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My conversation with Azor   My conversation with Azor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My conversation with Azor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion :: The Tavern :: The Three Arrows-
Jump to: