The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion

We of The Legion stand together, united in our common goal to defend one another, enjoy ourselves and thrive.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Forum Notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neithan
Admin
Neithan

Forum Notice Empty
PostSubject: Forum Notice   Forum Notice Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Okay, whoever is going to register on these forums, I need you to have your game name as your name here otherwise I won't know who you are. I won't add anyone up to see the rest of the forum unless I know who you are. Remember, game name, for me I can use either Neithan or Lord Neithan. If you're using a nickname, I need to be told of it.

Fill out as much info as you can about yourself, this will come in handy for everyone to get to know everyone. Not everyone is on at the same time, but I want everyone to get to know each other through this.
Back to top Go down
https://thelegion.editboard.com
Neithan
Admin
Neithan

Forum Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Notice   Forum Notice Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:29 pm

This is in addendum to the above post. Okay, this should help clear things up, when you come here, you won't see all the boards available until I add you to the lists to see and post in all the boards. You need to be a member of the alliance for me to do this, bu I need to do it manually, so catch me when I'm not busy to run over really quick and add you in. I have to actually approve each person individually.

This will open up the war sections of the forum, and possibly other boards as I add them later on for specific purposes. I want everyone to check in here often, at the very least this lets you leave messages up for others to read. This should allow you to get to know one another more, and foster a tighter knit alliance (or even alliances).

This is a bulletin board, with a few features to get to know if you're not familiar with them. Most forums are built he same way with a bulletin board code, you can always google up "BB Code" to learn more about how to change your style here, and loo up for signaures.

For now, this will remain a bare bones board for players to communicate. It helps to leave a message up for otehrs to read, maybe ask and answer questions and generate discussions.
Back to top Go down
https://thelegion.editboard.com

Forum Notice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion :: The Town Square :: Notice Board-
Jump to: